Alliance Française de Toronto is looking to hire a part-time receptionist at the Alliance Francaise – Mississauga Campus
- Contact and Communicate with Customers
- Explain the services and extra programs offered
- Register the learners and cash the required course fees
- Preparation of the calendar and the required materials for each session
- Maintaining the classrooms as well as the teaching Material inventory
- Distributing the satisfaction surveys
- Telephone reminder for Private and Corporate classes
Skills and Experience :
- Previous Experience in the Customer Service field
- High communication skills in French and English in both written and oral.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office and Google Apps
- Capability of resolving conflicts in an efficient and speedy way
To apply for this job, the applicant has to be in good standing position against Immigration Canada and dispose of one of the following
- Permanent Resident Visa in Canada
- Work Permit valid for at least 1 year
Specific Requirements :
- Evening and weekend availabilities required
- Part time position
We thank you for your interest to work at Alliance Francaise de Toronto. Only applicants being actively considered for this job opening will be contacted for further discussions.
Founded in Paris in 1883 by Louis Pasteur, Ferdinand de Lesseps, Jules Verne and established in Toronto since 1902, the Alliance Francaise has always ingrown modern values such as humanism, respect for language and Cultural diversity
For the last 30 years, the Alliance Francaise de Toronto has proven the potential and vitality of becoming the biggest language school in Canada with more than 6 500 adults and kids learners registered every year in its 5 campuses situated in the GTA and a dynamic cultural centre offering more than hundred different shows.