Science Day Camp
After mornings dedicated to French languages activities, campers will embark on a museum adventure at the ROM with a French museum educator in the afternoons. After exploring the ROM, they will create their own exhibition dedicated to Science.
Animals Through Time - Travel back in time to discover how life began on Earth, and how the animals we know today came to be. From the dawn of life to dinosaurs to animals, learn their stories at the Royal Ontario Museum!
Age: 8 to 10 years old
French Level: beginner or intermediate
- interacting in French
- acquiring knowledge about animals
- developing scientific curiosity and method
- extracting interesting information in a museum
- asking questions for better understanding
- using different formats to present what has been learned
Ludiwine is a BILINGUAL TEACHER in Sciences at the Royal Ontario Museum, for students from kindergarten to high school. In addition to the amazing galleries and specimens that the museum offers, she loves combining scientific facts with storytelling, play, dance and songs.