Corporate French courses
Alliance Française Toronto is an official supplier of French-language training to the federal government. It’s also the largest centre for private French-as-a-second-language instruction in Canada.
All our courses are taught by certified and highly skilled instructors, either at your office, online or at our 5 GTA campuses.
French courses adapted to your needs and your objectives
Do your employees or executives need to improve their conversation skills, increase their vocabulary, develop their written communication skills or gain confidence in their ability to speak French?
We will design a specific training program for your employees based on your needs and communication objectives.
Your employees will work at their level, developing their skills by following precise objectives within a set timeframe.
A French teaching method designed to ensure you reach your goals
- With our help, you define your French training objectives. We provide you with support by taking into account the professional milieu in which your staff needs to use French.
- We assess your staff’s level of French with a placement test administered by an instructor.
- Depending on your deadlines and the availability of your team, we select the most relevant course format (French group courses, private courses, on-site or remote, or even a hybrid format combining classroom and remote learning).
- We then submit a detailed training program and a budget, along with a course calendar giving the dates and the objectives for each course and listing the tools used (videoconferencing, phone, etc.), the materials required (as many work documents as possible) and the profile of the selected teachers.
- Last but not least, once a learning session has started, you will receive regular written reports detailing the progress made by your employees. At the end of the program, you will receive a final assessment.
French learning packages adapted to your professional requirements
We offer multiple training packages adapted to your business type. You are free to choose between individual courses and group classes:
- at your office
- in our GTA learning centres
Whatever format you choose, your staff will benefit from personalized attention throughout their learning process. Our French teachers are available via email between classes to provide advice and feedback to each student.
French business courses: our rates
Alliance Française Toronto offers affordable corporate lessons: private (1 student), semi-private (2 or 3 students) and small-group (4 to 12 students).
Prices vary depending on the type of class, the number of students and the class duration.
We recommend 2 or 3 hours of instruction per week. There is no minimum number of lesson-hours that must be purchased, but we recommend that you register in at least 10 one-hour sessions. A minimum of 10 hours must be taken to qualify for the above rates.
If your schedule is irregular, we can schedule each class individually for an additional fee of $10 per hour.
|Our corporate courses rates|
|Number of Students||Rate per group|