Target audience: Advanced users
The DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française) is an official diploma awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify the competency of candidates from outside France in the French language.
DALF is composed of two individual certificates that have been harmonized with the European standards corresponding to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CECRL).
Examinations are independent, and candidates can register for the examination of their choice. Each examination evaluates the four communication skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking.
An average grade of 50 out of 100 points for each part of the exam is required to obtain DALF C1 and C2 diplomas.
DALF C1: Language users at level C1 are independent. They can express themselves fluently and spontaneously. They have a large vocabulary and can choose the appropriate expression to introduce their comments. They can produce clear, well-structured discourse without hesitation and show controlled use of structures.
DALF C2: C2 users' proficiency in the language is illustrated by precision, appropriateness and fluency of expression. C2 candidates are capable of using the language for academic and advanced-level purposes.
For detailed information about each level of these diplomas, visit the website of CIEP(Centre International d'Études Pédagogiques).
Registration deadline: Friday May 11, 2018
|Written comprehension, expression & Oral comprehension||Oral Expression|
Friday June 8 2018, at 12 pm
Duration : 4 h
Day & Time TBA
Duration: 1 hr 30min
Monday June 4 2018 , at 2 pm
Duration: 3 h 30 min
Day & Time TBA
Duration: 2 hr
Next session: November 5 & 9, 2018
- Payments must be made in full at the time of registration.
- No refund or rescheduling will be granted past the registration deadline.
- No refund or credit will be granted under any circumstances past the afore mentioned deadlines, unless Alliance Française has to cancel an exam session, in which an alternative exam date will be offered, or a full refund will be granted.
- Visa / Mastercard/ Interac / Certified Cheque or Personal Cheque or cash are accepted.
- Download the registration form.
- Complete it.
- Return it to us along with your payment
By mailAlliance Française Toronto
Attn. Rachel Pestre
95 Sheppard Avenue West
North York, ON M2N 1M4Please make sure the form is received before the registration deadline.