This test is intended for First and second year undergraduate students and architecture students: the TCF is compulsory for future students as part of the DAP (Demande d’Admission Préalable, or preliminary admission application) for admission to first-and-second-year university degree courses and for architecture students.
Candidates who have never taken the DALF exam and who wish to register as undergraduates in a French College or in a school of architecture should register to take the TCF-DAP (Demande d'Admission Préalable).
It is composed of:
- three compulsory tests (1.5 hours)
- listening comprehension
- language structures
- reading comprehension
- a written expression test (1.5 hours)
More information and sample tests are available on the following website: Centre International d'Études Pédagogiques
|Registration deadline||Examination dates|
|January 3, 2020||February 3, 2020|
- Payments must be made in full at the time of registration.
- A non-refundable $75 fee will be charged in the event of cancellation or rescheduling before the registration deadline.
- No refund or rescheduling will be granted past the registration deadline.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she is registered for the appropriate exam. The Alliance Française of Toronto and its employees cannot be held responsible for the choices made by the candidate.
- No refund or credit will be granted under any circumstances past the afore mentioned deadlines, unless Alliance Française has to cancel a session of tests, in which an alternative exam date will be offered, or a full refund will be granted.
- Visa / Mastercard/ Interac / Certified Cheque or Personal Cheque or cash are accepted.
- Download the registration form
- Complete it
Return the completed registration form along with your payment:
By mailAlliance Française Toronto
Attn. Rachel Pestre
95 Sheppard Avenue W.
Toronto, ON M2N 1M4Please make sure the payment and documents are received before the registration deadline. Seats are limited.