The objective of the TEFAQ (Test d'Evaluation de Français Adapté au Québec) is to assess oral comprehension and oral expression in French. It is useful for those wishing to immigrate to Quebec.
The TEFAQ is recognized by Quebec's ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) as part of the official immigration application.
Warning : Immigration procedure for Québec changed on August 1st, 2013. Learn more.
Registration to TEF are on hold. Next sessions will be in mid-October 2021
- Payments must be made in full at the time of registration.
- A non-refundable $75 fee will be charged in the event of cancellation or rescheduling before the registration deadline.
- No refund or rescheduling will be granted past the registration deadline.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she is registered for the appropriate exam. The Alliance Française of Toronto and its employees cannot be held responsible for the choices made by the candidate.
- No refund or credit will be granted under any circumstances past the afore mentioned deadlines, unless Alliance Française has to cancel a session of tests, in which an alternative exam date will be offered, or a full refund will be granted.
- Visa / Mastercard/ Interac / Certified Cheque or Personal Cheque or cash are accepted.
- Download the registration form
- Complete it
Return the completed registration form along with your payment and 2 photographs of yourself:
- Read les conditions d'inscription et de passation du TEF
- Download the photograph specifications
- Print your first and last name at the back of each photograph.
- This is mandatory. Your file will be refused if the photographs don't meet the specifications.
By mailAlliance Française Toronto
Attn. Rachel Pestre
95 Sheppard Avenue W.
Toronto, ON M2N 1M4Please make sure the payment and documents are received before the registration deadline. Seats are limited.