Drama Club polishes your communication, listening and empathy skills helping you develop an expertise in a world that is increasingly team-orientated.
- Understand the rehearsal and performance process, including the relationship between the actor and the director, the actor and stage manager, actor and production crew, actor and fellow actors
- Understand the investigation of literature, history of divergent societies and cultures, and drama as a social force
- Review, analyze and give constructive criticism on performance
- Learn conventions in dance, drama, media arts, music, and visual arts and arts vocabulary and terminology in oral and written forms
- Meet and interact with students in the context of a social and intellectual activity
- Write plays based upon the 10-minute form