Are you a professional in the pharmaceutical industry, looking to enhance your professional expertise and offer your customers exceptional service while attracting potential francophone clients?
Being able to communicate in French would be a valuable asset!
Each session includes exercises in comprehension and oral expression based on audiovisual as well as original written material. These exercises are followed by role-playing situations in order to reinforce the concepts learnt.
- Gain French communication skills specific to your profession:
welcome Francophone clients
- use French to understand their pharmaceutical history
see to their needs in French
- inform them, in French, on the administration, dosage, effects, incompatibilities, and interactions of their prescriptions
- take calls and communicate efficiently in French
- deal with Francophone service representatives: doctors, suppliers, insurers, agents, etc.
- Improve your professional skill:
- make your participation to Francophone information sessions, business meetings, workshops, seminars, conferences and conventions possible
- share the new knowledge of your domain and present new drugs in both official languages
Professionals working or looking to work in:
- pharmaceutical companies/laboratories
- clinics/medical centres
- pharmaceutical warehouses
- doctor's offices
- pharmacist associations
- government health organizations, etc. This course is also targeted towards representatives of pharmaceutical products.