Il n’est jamais trop tôt pour apprendre le français !
From 8 months to 17 years old, AFT offers a variety of after-school courses and weekend classes that will improve students’ spoken and written French levels!
March break and summer camps
(5 to 11 years old—all levels)
Our immersion camps give your child an extraordinary experience in a French-speaking environment and improve his / her linguistic abilities through a variety of amazing activities!
Specialized Courses for Toddlers & Children
(5–9 students per class)
- Bébé Alliance (8 months to 3 years old)
Take your child to a French class!
- Preschoolers (3–4 years old)
Immerse your child in French in a fun atmosphere.
- French Immersion (7–11 years old)
For French immersion program’s students from Grade 2 to Grade 7.
- IB Exam Prep For students wishing to prepare for the International Baccalaureate French as a Second Language exams.
- Junior Conversation Develop your conversation skills through role-playing and oral communication activities adapted to your level!