You are francophone.
You can communicate in English but you struggle with confusing idiomatic expressions, you make recurrent grammar mistakes or certain pronunciation is still a challenge… This course is for you! Program tailored for advanced intermediate-level students (B2)
• Vocabulary and spelling are in American English
• A placement test is planned with the teacher during the registration process
Main points of the program
• Vocabulary: false friends and idioms.
• When to use Continuous and Simple tenses
• When to use Present Perfect and Past Simple
• how to express a request, ask for permission, formulate an obligation or talk about a possibility