La Maison des Arts et Loisirs
Alliance Française is offering an exciting after-school program for students 5-11 years old for the 2019/2020 school year. The program will allow students to participate in artistic and fun afterschool activities in French.
Our program includes
Inclusivity for children
Regardless of whether they are francophone or francophile, children from all French programs come together and participate in activities, interacting exclusively in French.
Diversity of activities
The program is organized by a team of French-speaking professionals, specializing in a wide range of disciplines. Together, they will provide a variety of activities to keep children engaged. By creating this community, Alliance Française Toronto wishes to establish closer links among young adepts of the French language.
Drawing, collage, painting, folding... All are opportunities to express one’s creativity in French!
Choir or dance - children practice their French together with a repertoire of songs and choreographies.
Analysis, deduction, strategy, negotiation... our games’ library is a reservoir of challenges to stimulate the neurons.
Dance, music, theater, ...
From 5 pm: Screening of a francophone short film from the National Film Board of Canada.
How to come to la Maison des Loisirs
Toronto, ON M5R 2S7
- Open from September 3rd, 2019 to June 25th, 2020 2, from Monday to Friday, 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Suitable for all francophone and francophile children between 5 and 11 years old.
- Registration is open, with 45 places available.
|Days per week||Price 3||Price 3|
for 2018/2019 families
|4 days 4||$3200|
|3 days 4||$2700|
|2 days 4||$1900|
|1 day 4||$1110|
|Number of Children||Discounts|
1. A minimum of 7 children from the same is required for transportation, from a school within a 3km radius of the Alliance Française de Toronto (Spadina Campus)
2. Excluding school holidays
3. Monthly payment plan is available. For terms and conditions, please contact us.
4. For flexible registration, call us at 416-922-2014 #22
No refund. No schedule modification allowed.