Safety Sanitary Rules on Campuses
As of September 7, we will be welcoming students to our campuses with pleasure and caution In order to ensure optimal safety for all, all staff at the 5 Alliance Française Toronto campuses have been asked to produce their vaccination certificates.
They have been required to fulfil a number of prerequisites and take specific precautions in order to welcome you safely.
Students will also be required to follow preventive measures. Please take note of the instructions below and send us as soon as possible the information needed to welcome you in our centers.
Any student over the age of 12 entering an AFT campus must be able to provide proof of vaccination You can email your vaccination certificate to your campus administration no later than 48 hours before your first class. If you do not have this document yet, you can download it from the province's website and forward it to us:
Email contacts for sending your certificates
If you have decided not to be vaccinated, we invite you to take our online courses. Students who have not provided their vaccination certificate prior to the start of their classes will not be allowed to enter the classrooms.
Precautions on campus:
Parents are asked to drop off their children at the entrance of the campuses and to not enter the buildings.
Parents are not allowed to wait for their children inside the buildings. We encourage them to pick up their children outside the buildings.
For all students, it is requested to respect the following safety instructions:
- Fill out the self-diagnostic test at each visit using the QR code found at the entrance of the campuses. This test is to be completed by the younger children’s parents.
- Wear a mask when walking around (applicable from the age of 5).
- Follow the instructions given on the campuses (wandering, maximum number of people per room, physical distancing in the classroom, etc.).
- A mask or visor must be worn during class for students 12 years of age and older. Teachers will encourage younger students to keep their masks on throughout the class.
- In the classroom, at the beginning of each class, the following will be required:
o Hand washing;
o Cleaning of work surfaces (table and chair).
We are confident that we can provide a collective experience on our campuses by taking abundant precautions. If you have questions about specific situations, please contact your campus administration.
We look forward to meeting you all in real life.